These Terms provide important information to you, including your agreement to grant rights to your content, our limitation of liability to you, your agreement to resolve any disputes by individual arbitration and to waive the right to participate in a class action. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to resolve all disputes through binding individual arbitration, which means that you waive any right to have those disputes decided by a judge or jury, and that you waive your right to participate in class actions, class arbitrations, or any type of representative actions.
We encourage you to review this Agreement carefully. Any use of the Landscape Go Platform shall be governed by the Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you should stop using the Landscape Go Platform
Using the Landscape Go Platform.
- Who can use it: You must be at least the age of majority in the state where you live to use the Landscape Go Platform. Use of the Landscape Go Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is strictly prohibited!
- Registration: Access to certain functionalities of the Landscape Go Platform will require you to register with us and to create a profile on our Platform. If you register with Landscape Go, you agree to provide us accurate information and update it as needed for accuracy. We will treat personally identifiable information you provide as part of registration.
- Profile for Professionals: If you are a professional services provider, you may set up a Professional Profile. If you do, you give us the right to list your Professional Profile in our directory of service providers, and you will be able to connect with others on the Landscape Go Platform while identified by your professional profile.
- Acceptable Use Policy: When using the Landscape Go Platform, you agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and act in accordance with the law
- Termination: You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may permanently or temporarily suspend your use of the site or the service at any time for any reason, without any notice or liability to you. We may terminate your account at any time for any or no reason, including if you violate any Landscape Go policy.
- Feedback: We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Landscape Go Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at our contact us page. By submitting feedback in this or in any other manner to us, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, without any restriction or compensation to you.
- Definition of Your Content: The Landscape Go Platform enables you to post materials, including without limitation photos, profile pictures, messages, and commentary. All materials that you post on the Landscape Go Platform will be referred to collectively as "Your Content:" You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Landscape Go Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public and will not be treated as private or confidential.
- License and Permission to Use Your Content: You hereby grant to us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, process, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, transmit and distribute Your Content, or any portion thereof, throughout the world in any format, media or distribution method (whether now known or hereafter created) for the duration of any copyright or other rights in Your Content. Such permission will be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in Your Content. If you identify yourself by name or provide a picture or audio or video recording of yourself, you further authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, to reproduce, print, publish and disseminate in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) your name, voice and likeness throughout the world, and such permission will be perpetual and cannot be revoked for any reason, except as required by the applicable law. You further agree that we may use Your Content in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
- Ownership: We acknowledge and agree that you, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of any and all copyrights in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us in the paragraph above, and that no ownership of such copyrights is transferred to us under this agreement. Further, with respect to Your Content in the form of photos, and subject to Landscape Go product and user experience considerations: (a) we will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the attribution of such photos as submitted by you, and (b) we will not license or sublicense to third parties individual photos or collections of photos, except in each case for Landscape Go Business Purposes. "Landscape Go Business Purposes" means any use in connection with a Landscape Go-branded or co-branded website, application, publication or service, or any use which advertises, markets or promotes the Landscape Go Platform, the services or the information it contains, Landscape Go, or its affiliates. Landscape Go Business Purpose specifically includes the use of Your Content on the Landscape Go Platform in connection with features and functions offered by Landscape Go to our users that enable them to view and interact with Your Content.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content: By posting Your Content on the Landscape Go Platform, you represent and warrant to us that you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content in this manner. This includes obtaining the right to grant us the rights to the use of Your Content in accordance with this agreement. You are in the best position to judge whether Your Content is in violation of intellectual property or personal rights of any third-party. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others in connection with Your Content. You agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- Limits: We reserve the right to edit, abridge, or remove Your Content, in whole or part, for any reason. We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or remove Your Content submitted by you for any reason without notice. We do not guarantee that we will publish all Your Content.
Our Content and Materials
- Definition of Our Content and Materials: All intellectual property in or related to the Landscape Go Platform (specifically including, but not limited to, our software, the Landscape Go marks, the Landscape Go logo, and Landscape Go buttons, badges, and widgets, but excluding Your Content), is the property of Landscape Go LLC.
- No Endorsement or Verification: Please note that the Landscape Go Platform enables access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third-parties over which we have no control. We assume no responsibility for, nor do we endorse or verify the content, offerings or conduct of third-parties (including but not limited to the services offered by third-parties or the descriptions of the services offered by third-parties). For example, Landscape Go does not conduct background checks or otherwise vet the professionals listed on the Landscape Go Platform. Participation or availability on the Landscape Go Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any content posted on the Landscape Go Platform by anyone.
- Restrictions: Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you agree not to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise exploit Our Content and Materials without our express written permission. Landscape Go's permission to you for your use of the Landscape Go Platform expressly excludes commercial use by you of any information concerning product descriptions or professional listings for the benefit of another merchant. You expressly are prohibited from any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Landscape Go Platform. You may view and print a reasonable number of copies of web pages located on the Landscape Go Platform for your own personal use, if you retain all proprietary notices contained in the original materials, including attribution to Landscape Go.
- Ownership: You acknowledge and agree that the Landscape Go Platform and the Landscape Go marks will remain the property of Landscape Go. The content, information and services made available on the Landscape Go Platform are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Landscape Go Platform.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability:
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LANDSCAPE GO ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT THE LANDSCAPE GO ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF THE LANDSCAPE GO ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF AND IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE LANDSCAPE GO PLATFORM OR SERVICES. YOUR USE OF THE LANDSCAPE GO PLATFORM, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK